My Photo
70 Darby Street, Cooks Hill NSW 2300, Australia
Tuesdays - Fridays 11:00-5:00
Saturdays 10:00-3:00 Sundays 11:00-3:00
Mondays closed to sew/print/make
E:blackbirdcorner@yahoo.com.au
P:02 4929 4350

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Jerk Off Zines Pop Up Stall


This morning David from Jerk Off Zines is having a tiny Pop Up Stall out the front of our shop.
We love his zines and already own a few of them ourselves. 
I'm certain that collection will increase by the end of the day. I'm giving others a chance to see the full range before I pop out with my moola to make a selection though.
I do hope Darby Street promenaders stop and peruse his range and support him in his artistic endeavours.
His zines are thoughtfully collated and handmade constructed so each one has it's own unique character.
Plus they're priced between $1 & $5.
Pop down and check them out if you're headed this way?
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness :) I hope he sold lots ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! He did! And got to explain Zines to a few people who'd not heard of them too! xx

    ReplyDelete