My Photo
70 Darby Street, Cooks Hill NSW 2300, Australia
Tuesdays - Fridays 11:00-5:00
Saturdays 10:00-3:00 Sundays 11:00-3:00
Mondays closed to sew/print/make
E:blackbirdcorner@yahoo.com.au
P:02 4929 4350

Friday, March 9, 2012

Cat Rabbit BLISS






Have you heard of Cat Rabbit?
Cat-Rabbit is a Melbourne based textile artist whom I've admired for what feels like EVER!
She is just so ridiculously talented.
I have wanted one of her bespoke Peace Warriors for soooooo long! And guess what!?!
He just arrived. He is so very handsome.
I am completely smitten.
He is a belated Xmas gift from my beloved Sean.
He spoils me, I know.
And Cat-Rabbit is about to release a book that she's made with her friend Isabel Knowles. It is called Owl know how.


I cannot wait to get my hands on it!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment